2. My garden after the rain is always beautiful.
3. My favorite way to start a day is to lie in bed and listen to Red Symons.
4. My grandfather had been out in the garden all day, pruning and cutting and weeding until at afternoon-tea time he walked in the door holding a pumpkin.
5. I look out my window and see one of the cats staring at me reprovingly because I've been too busy to open the door and let him in.
6. Wishing I was closer to retiring is what I've been thinking about lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cooking dinner for my friends, tomorrow my plans include buying door prizes for the staff dinner and Sunday, I want to have my favourite breakfast (see last week)!