2. Its Friday and its been a l-o-n-g week and now I'm sacked out on the couch.
3. This is the most peculiar day we've had in a while - humid, pouring rain, thunder, sunshine..... think La Nina is on her way for summer down under.
4. I cant wait to decorate my house for Christmas...and start baking goodies to give away (and not taste-test so many this year).
5. Oh, man, thankfully it's the one night of the week when my tradition is NOT TO COOK and I'm upholding it against all odds.
6. Someday soon I'll have to perfect the art of sleeping standing up.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night at home with a pizza, tomorrow my plans include heading to the Mornington Christmas market with Bee and Sunday, I want to finish my reports!