2. Some things I just don't see, even if they're right in front of me.
3. Life's an interesting journey - hope it's lots longer too.
4. There's always time and space for a picnic lunch.
5. That was where we did our best thinking, solved the world's problems and ate a lot.
6. A tiny overgrown garden in St Helena is where I think of as "our place".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting closer to the bottom of the ironing basket (NOT), tomorrow my plans include spending the afternoon with friends and lots of paper and glue and Sunday, I want to wake up late and read!