Saturday, October 9, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #194

Oops... what happened to Friday?

1. My favorite month is June because its the beginning of winter...and my birthday's in it too.

2. I love a fresh breeze in my hair, in the sails, in my washing.

3. I love to sniff the morning air in spring.

4. Poached eggs, smoked salmon, grilled asparagus and hollandaise is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast, just once a year is enough.

5. The hobby I enjoy most is reading.

6. My friends would think I'd lost the plot if my vocabulary included "oh my"!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a bath and finishing my book (at the same time), tomorrow my plans include sweeping up the fallen blossom and Sunday, I want to have a browse in the second-hand treasures in the Tyabb barn!

1 comment:

  1. My husband would agree with you about June. :-) Love those birthday months.

    A visit to the Tyabb barn sounds wonderful! I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....