Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #196

1. One of my strongest beliefs is that everyone has a talent for something.

2. I'd really like to take part in things related to Halloween because I like witches and I love pumpkins but..... why, WHY do the creepy black spiders have to be so huge!

3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so put on that warm and waterproof coat, find your woolly scarf and come out and play.

4. Reading a good book beside the fire in my living room is comforting to me.

5. I always thought I'd be living in South East Asia by now.

6. I put on my furry suit, practised my musical howling, polished my fangs and then I went outside to look at the full moon.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting home earlier than usual, tomorrow my plans include finishing the ironing from the last two weeks because we've run out of clothes and Sunday, I want to pack my suitcase for a week away with school camp!

2 comments:

  1. I love the #6 LoL
    You are funny :)
    Have a nice weekend there in Melbourne
    Risma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tres Halloween! Quite in the theme of the season for the full moon. Have fun at the camp (if thats possible)..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....