Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #171

1. In 1992, I was lots younger and sillier.
2. All I want as a present for any occasion for the rest of my life is laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you can, with what you have, where you will have the most impact.
4. At the beginning of my holidays instead of at the end is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me things I cant quite believe, and why am I listening???
6. I want the next book I open to be one that just keeps going on (provided its a good one).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying home on a very rare Friday, tomorrow my plans include finding the things I should have spent the holidays doing, and doing them!
and Sunday, I want to find a way of keeping the rain off while I'm on the river.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....