Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #178

1. Chocolate mud-cake cupcakes -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer seems like a long way off now.
3. Somebody took my socks and boots and left me with nothing to wear but my flip flops.
4. To love someone is a good way to pass the time (for years...).
5. Why on earth would anyone want to go on a long hike?
6. When I crave food, it's usually because I forgot to eat sometime a l-o-n-g time ago.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed (yawn), tomorrow my plans include buying some thermal underwear and Sunday, I want to stay dry while I'm paddling the boat!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Me and my flat feet agree with you on #5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you'll be on the water this weekend, too! (I am going canoeing today, but of course, it's the start of summer here now).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....