Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Lists.....Week 2

And now we're into the second week, and the list topics are even more interesting.

8.  In my bag.....
  • hand cream, nail file, lipstick, brush & comb
  • phone
  • money
  • notebook & pen
  • a collection of stickers
  • a handful of business cards from the market last weekend
9.  Favourite websites......(apart from my creative friends)
10.  On my wishlist...........
  • travel to Italy
  • keep bees
  • have a garden full of birds and butterflies
11.  My TO-DO list today.......
  • put resources on a USB for my student teacher
  • eat a healthy lunch
  • ring my cousin to make some plans for Christmas Day
12.  Daily Rituals
  • get up an hour later (its a non-teaching day)
  • make the bed before having a shower
  • check emails
  • complete the daily sudoku before the tea gets cold
  • water the pots on the front porch
13. DIYs I want to try
  • tile around the new bench
  • a log cabin quilt (which might just turn out to be a pin cushion instead)
14. Things I love about life
  • surprises lurk in unexpected places
  • every day is a new one
  • there's always a to-do list for tomorrow
  • it includes friends and food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....