Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday fill-ins

A man and his car
1. When I looked out the window this morning three magpies were calling to each-other from opposite sides of the road.
2. Complaining about their noisy conversation doesn't make sense to me.
3. Remind me to wrap my Mum's birthday present.
4. Reading in the bath is something I love to do!
5. TP is Totally Paranoid, which is how I feel driving my Dad's car.
6. I cleaned the refrigerator recently and I found a bottle of mango syrup to put in champagne....I don't think so.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the Spicks and Spectacular with Simon, Ali, Terry, Cheryl and Bruce, tomorrow my plans include pruning the lavender and Sunday, I want to toast my Mum for her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....