Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 is looming.........

Celebrations come in all sizes
1. Wait, wait, I haven't finished yet.
2. I hope the next book I pick up to read is a little different.
3. In addition, if I can suggest it for Book Club, I could kill two birds with one......story.
4. Politely is the way we do it here!
5. At the end of the year, I like to spring clean (my wardrobe, my house, my mind....).
6. Less time for introspection is one of the things I'm looking forward to in 2012.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cooking dinner for friends, tomorrow my plans include going to the market WITHOUT my trolley (long story) and Sunday, I want to see a movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....