Friday, September 2, 2011

Thank God its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. When I was 10 years old I had my adult sized feet (and I did look odd!).

2. Pumpkin is my favorite vegetable because it goes with everything, and it comforts me on cold days.

3. My dream pet is one that doesn't shed hair.

4. Don't you love the morning light in spring when sunshine is all that surrounds you?

5. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd live in a small space within the sound of the sea.

6. Spring sunshine..... keep on shinin' on me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night at home with the TV, tomorrow my plans include getting the washing out early (sad but true) and Sunday, I want to enjoy breakfast with my Dad for Fathers Day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on Spring Morning light.... I just adore it. It even motivates me to get out for a morning walk... although watch out for Magpies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....