Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Paris In July

Some things are so good you want to repeat them over and over again........and one is the lovely Paris in July "challenge".  Last year it was a chance to look in some boxes of photographs and share a lovely time in my life quite a few years ago when we went to Paris and didn't want to come home.  This year, well, perhaps I'll find my black beret (I live in Melbourne, what other colour is there?) and sample french delicacies wherever I find them.  Might also have to shop for some seriously parisienne acoutrements........

Last year I found this storybook which combined my love of books, cats and some delightful artwork.......plus it was french.  What will I find this year?  If you think this might intrigue you too, join us by looking here at the founders of this Parisienne journey and following your nose........

1 comment:

  1. That storybook would certainly capture my attention, too! (And about at my reading level in French!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....