Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Basil snoozing
1. I remember when I first heard possums on the roof at night and thought we had a burglar.

2. Red maple leaves are showering down from Peter's tree on the front lawn.

3. Most humans need a reality check once in a while.

4. "Where DID I put that?"...sound familiar?

5. I was inspired by Electra today.

6. I saved it on a really obvious bright pink USB memory stick but now I cant find the thing at all and its hiding who knows where!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting my reports, tomorrow my plans include chasing the sun around the garden with our washing and Sunday, I want to get to the market with Lizzie!

1 comment:

  1. I have to make huge amends to you, I've been checking your other blog and never knew you were doing the FFI's. Now that I know, I'll come over and harrass you here!
    "really obvious bright pink"-Hah! I can relate to that. And is it fall there, your leaves are falling? Thanks for #5, you're sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....