2. After the breakfast we all shared at work this morning, the one thing I can say for certain is that we are very well fed.
3. Go out to the car and bring in the shopping please ..... I can't move another inch.
4. One day when I least expected it, heaven sent me Ali who challenged me to write a blog, and NOW look what's happened......
5. I keep all the friends I've made close to my heart.
6. I could get up tomorrow really early and wrap all my Christmas presents and make a start on the pudding which I should have made last month at least and write all the Christmas cards I promised myself I would send this year.......... or not.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our traditional end-of-year dinner with Dene and John, tomorrow my plans include celebrating my friend John's big 'O' birthday and Sunday, I want to sleep in 'til its dark again!
AND then there's another list of songs I'm struggling to decipher.........
19. IDOAWCJLTOIUTK: (Uh-huh! I get it now...)I'm dreaming of a white Christmas just like the ones I used to know
20. CROAOFJFNAYN: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your nose
21. IBTLALLC: Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
22. OLTOBHSWSTL: O little town of Bethlehem, how still we see thee lie
23. SBRAYLITLSIG: ??
24. IBHFC: I'll be home for Christmas
25. WWYAMCWWYAMC: We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas
26. IHTBOCD: I heard the bells on Christmas Day
27. FTSIAJHS:Frosty the snowman is a jolly happy soul