Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Fill-ins 202

1. I wish it was holiday time RIGHT NOW.

2. Its better to try and see the other point of view (you can always agree to disagree) than stay dispassionate about everything because that's what you think defines leadership ...that's what I'm thinking (its been a bad week).

3. Please bring dinner with you, I'm too tired to cook!

4. Going to the letter box and finding a surprise from the other side of the world  is so amazing, not to mention unexpected and appreciated.

5. One of my fondest hopes is to find lots of chocolate under the tree.

6. It was the most thoughtful thing you could possibly have done for me, and I just wanted to say thank you.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting out the box of Christmas decorations (after someone else brings dinner!!), tomorrow my plans include getting to the shops and back without incident and Sunday, I want to find something REALLY different for my Mum for Christmas!

...and then there are these which are not so easy as last week...

10. YKDADAPAVCACADAB:You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen...
11. ISMKSCUTMLN:I saw Mummy kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night
12. CSBSDIHS:??
13. HTHASGTTNK: Hark, the herald angels sing, Glory to the newborn King
14. GGROBAR:Gandma got run over by a reindeer
15. OHNTSASB: Oh holy night, the stars are shining brightly
16. AIWFCIMTFT:All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
17. DTTSIAOHOS:??
18. WTKOOA: We three kings of Orient are (which is my favourite carol ever since I was a king in a kindergarten pagent)

1 comment:

  1. Amen for number 2!! Very impressed by your ability to decipher those songs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....