Friday, August 20, 2010
Friday Fill-ins #190
2. "Got the details..." are the three words that started off the last email I sent.
3. What I'm most looking forward to today is staying home for a home cooked meal with friends....even if I'm cooking it myself.
4. The antics of my oldest cat as he works out the latest puzzle (think "How to open the bread bin" or "How to get into the pantry silently" puts a smile on my face.
5. Where in the world would I rather be? Maybe Naxos with good friends.
6. That hot chocolate after work was just what I needed!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cooking up a feast, tomorrow my plans include going to Olga Berg's sale and Sunday, I want to dry the washing in the sun for a change!