Saturday, August 14, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #189


1. Music is vital to life.

2. Waking up warm is what I like first thing in the morning, but its always quickly followed by having to let the cat out the front door followed by leaping out of dressing gown and back under the covers in a single fluid (who am I kidding?) movement.....

3. The first thing I said this morning was: "YES!  Saturday!" (because I'm late)..

4. Christmas Dinner in winter; it's what's for dinner tonight.

5. It's all been too much so I'm going back to my book and a box of chocolates (wishful thinking).

6. Curling up with a good book is what I feel like doing right now but the washing calls.  It is Saturday afterall.....

7. And as for the weekend, tonight (Friday) I'm looking forward to peace and quiet, tomorrow my plans include dinner with friends and fellow dragon-boat paddlers and Sunday, I want to fill the trailer and head to the tip on "free green waste day".!

1 comment:

  1. Ah Christmas in July ... lovely thought. Dragon Boating - that's such a frantastic past time - I get to watch it quite a bit as an SES boat crew member we're often at regatta's for safety. Hope you had a great weekend. (didn't post a friday fill in this week due to time)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....