Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #188

1. Life is full of friends who all like to go out to eat, and often there's chocolate involved.

2. Sometimes its hard but you've just got to keep going til you finish the block.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: "....on Monday, ok?".

4. Pumpkin and spinach risotto is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.

5. On the 1st day of August I started the second year of my new life; not sure I like it yet, but its the only one I've got at the moment.

6. I used to be lively and energetic, I'm sure I was, once....

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching tv (at last there's something on that I like), tomorrow my plans include returning my Dad's car and Sunday, I want to get to the Education Show, but I may just sleep in instead!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, The risotto sounds divine, and I agree with you on #2 - sometimes it is hard... Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin and spinach risotto...YUM! I'm coming over for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like #6 quite often and agree with #2. Risotto sounds wonderful. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a fun weekend! And, hope you got to sleep in as well. Nothing wrong with that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....