Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #187

1. I'm going to do it my way and everyone else will just have to live with that.

2. Please dont ask me to do anything implying adventure and daring because I'm either too cautious, or just plain scared.

3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to buy me chocolate more often,

4. ....because I'm almost positive that would awaken my true adventurer’s spirit.

5. Compassion is more common than I thought.

6. My friends have been around for me, no questions asked, no matter how difficult it has been some days.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a rare Friday night home alone, tomorrow my plans include visiting the church where I was married 24 years ago and Sunday, I want to have a great big breakfast cooked by someone else!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, the weekend sounds wonderful, and there is nothing wrong with more chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend sounds pleasant! Enjoy your evening at home! I liked your answer to number two because, honestly, I am much the same way. :)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your comment. Have a good weekedn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh - clever - implying chocolate could make you more adventurous! or does chocolate give you wings? I love your response to #5, it's actually true isn't it, Compassion is often invisible to the unaware...Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....