Saturday, July 24, 2010

Friday Fill-ins 186

1. I feel certain that this weekend will be full of good things.

2. ...but I might have to give up sleeping to catch up on all the things I need to do.

3. Do not stand in my way tomorrow.

4. The best thing about every day is that each one is completely unique.

5. It's hard to know how much more to do before bed.

6. I think I'll just start at the beginning and hope that everone else follows suit.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter, tomorrow my plans include having dinner with friends I haven't seen in ages and Sunday, I want to lie in bed til lunchtime and finish my book!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the sound of your plans for Sunday! I'd like to do that, too!

    Have a great weekend!
    Joy @ Joysweb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you answer to no 4 - such a good perspective to have. Hope your sunday plans turn out well cos it sounds beaut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....