Friday, July 16, 2010

185

1. This is what life does. It lets you feel the very highest heights, it fills your world with friends and experiences, it sobers you in times of sadness.

2. ....so with that in mind, who wouldn't want to stay out there and appreciate the moment?

3. Upon reflection, that last chocolate was probably just one too many.

4. I haven't felt quite this uncomfortable for quite a long time.

5. Later, you wake up and wonder if it all really happened, or were you dreaming?

6. I find the easiest thing to do with bad thoughts is to cast them out to the far and boundless sea.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping off the anaesthetic, tomorrow my plans include sleeping late and Sunday, I want to spend the day with friends, providing someone else does the driving!

5 comments:

  1. a day with friend sounds so fun! (esp if ur not driving!) =) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice fill-ins! #3, #4 and #5 seem to go together --- and having just one over the chocolate limits is a feeling I know very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, no, it is not possible to go over the chocolate limit! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone -- who says one more chocolate is a bad thing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with ds - there's never one too many chocolates (usually 10!) but I love your response to #6. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....