Saturday, March 30, 2013

Friday Fill Ins

1. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd go to back to England and spend more time, take more photos, explore more.
2. Life is something I don't understand, but I gather it doesn't make any difference even if you do.
3. Easter makes me think of Simon and a bowl full of eggs.
4. Yoga is the best way to relax!
5. It looks like Spring on the other side of the world, but here its just beginning to get cooler at night, and so it looks like......Autumn.
6. A handful of almonds is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an early night, tomorrow my plans include making a dessert for Kim and Sunday, I want to have lunch with my extended family!

1 comment:

  1. I prefer Autumn to Spring, but I'd settle for Summer at the moment. I'm cold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....