Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Fill-ins

Great Cranes: Kim, John & Tim
1. I love the feeling of a cool breeze through the window in the morning.
2. Seeing the gum tree full of rosellas always brightens my day.

3. Unbelievable sadness and the gentleness of friends is what I will remember the most from 2012.

4. My favorite family recipe is the one for my grandmother's melting moments (but she called them yo-yos).

5. When I want to spoil myself I have hot chocolate AND marshmallows.

6. QI is my favorite TV show.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having all the furniture back in the dining room, tomorrow my plans include having a pedicure and Sunday, I want to lie in bed and listen to the radio!

2 comments:

  1. hi there, its my first time to join..i also love marshmallows :)

    here's my entry

    http://getitfresh.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-meme-friday-fill-ins.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Saturday plans! Pedicures are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....