Sunday, December 16, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Oh, my to-do list exceeds the time left - HELP.
2. I'd better get started sooner, rather than later!
3. Buy one, and give it to your best friend.
4. No matter what, I'm just going to have to think positively!
5. Soon, I'm turning off this computer and making breakfast!
6. Is that a sleigh or is it shooting stars?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my students' Graduation Dinner, tomorrow my plans include dinner with old and dear friends and Sunday, I want to make shortbread, gingerbread, plum puddings, cheese biscuits, two special cards and still get to bed before midnight!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your weekend sounds incredibly busy and yummy! Love your #6: holding onto dreams is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Chat Noir!! I hope your Graduation Dinner, Christmas and New Years were all fabulous celebrations, and that 2013 will bring you much happiness and success.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....