Saturday, May 26, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Helping weed, or not.........
Better late than never......

1. These three words describe my significant other (or dog, cat, baby, grandchild, best friend!): black, furry, snoring!
2. But he's a delight!
3. Oh, how I adore days with nothing to do but read.
4. Even the grumpiest person bends a little if one takes time to be friendly.
5. Inevitably, I get to the last page in the book.
6. My friend Liz is someone who never ceased to encourage me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with friends, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out a cupboard or two and Sunday, I want to get to the plant nursery and replace a tree or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....