Saturday, December 10, 2011

Closer to Christmas fill-ins.....

Waiting for nightfall at the Carols concert
Anyone in the holiday spirit? I'm getting there.

1. As I neared the car-park I hoped there was a space.

2.In Other Rooms, Other Wonders is what I'm reading right now. It's a series of quirky stories about people living around Mr K.K. Harouni.

3. I didn't start out this way, but I still like the result.

4. I'd rather be reading to tell the truth.

5. The best way to enjoy life is to expect the unexpected.

6. This is the reason I am still smiling!

7. And as for the weekend, on Friday I was looking forward to my students' Graduation Dinner, today my plans include writing my Christmas cards and Sunday, I want to catch a movie with Ali!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Christmas is very near so it's hard to park when you go to a mall or something.. better to get their early//

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....