Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

1. Blue skies and bright sun on this cold winter morning...............

2. Looking back into memory lane just makes me laugh, most days.

3. Kids need to get dirty.

4. New people, seeing with relaxed eyes, time to enjoy what's around me; these are some of the best things about vacation.

5. Love is to be found in unexpected places.

6. I dont think I'll be entering any submarine races.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner at a local Thai restaurant, tomorrow my plans include making the most of the wind and sunshine (its laundry day AGAIN) and Sunday, I want to spend the day with friends!

1 comment:

  1. Listen. If you can find a submarine, I'll race it with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....