Sunday, March 20, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

1. I love to go to the Sunday market in Mornington because there's so much to look at.

2. If I had to choose......... it’s the quality!

3. The last thing I had to eat was a chocolate -covered raspberry.

4. Wondering what others think of what I do is no longer essential.

5. Please take a moment to savour the day around you.

6. Good fortune (and good friends) have brought you this far.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not cooking, tomorrow my plans include lots of cooking and Sunday, I want to s-l-e-e-p!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, Chocolate coated raspberries. That's what makes markets so much fun - those little things you just cant or wouldn't get at the supermarket. I hope you're weekend was relaxing and healing. I went to Glebe markets in Sydney and enjoyed a poppy seed pastry from a Lebanese stand, while wathcing the rain fall from inside his tent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....