Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

1. We are on this earth because we haven't found the escape hatch yet.

2. Tonight's experience of driving through the flash flooding rain is not something I care to repeat too soon.

3. One of the hardest things for me to learn is that people who don't agree with me are not always wrong.

4. Have I been disconnected?

5. I remember when a little bit of pocket money went a l-o-n-g way.

6. Finding a great book (and the time to read it) is one of the best parts of my life.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying up to make sure the water stays outside, tomorrow my plans include getting to the market (probably by boat!) and Sunday, I want to enjoy that coffee you promised me Liz!

2 comments:

  1. If you find the escape hatch, will you share what you know or just go?? While it might be raining where you are, it's snowing in the US and sizzling here with a whopper 41 deg C.... it's event too hot to read. We need to find a way of 'sharing' the weather - dont you think? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The creek near my house now looks like a lake! We are almost completely cut off. At least there is a supermarket nearby and our house is dry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....