Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday again.........

1. New experiences and possibilities sometimes turn out to be closer than I expected.

2. I took an unexpected turn on a daily walk and wished I hadn't.

3. I'm looking forward to my next cup of tea.

4. Replacing a knee joint is something I could never have imagined.

5. Try to find that missing sock before I throw out the other one.

6. I've tried, but I cant think of anything that is extraordinary about me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping through the thunderstorm, tomorrow my plans include finishing the lavender-bushes pruning (big dusty job) and Sunday, I want to do another few laps of the pool!

1 comment:

  1. Hi - How did the weekend turn out? Lavender prunned? Did you get in those laps? or did you take an unexpected turn? it's now 6pm on a sunday night, and Im watching Dr Who instead of getting out on my bike for my usual exercise... another thunderstorm here too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....