2. I can never understand why anyone would spoil a good piece of ham with nasty yellow pickles, but they're okay on other stuff, maybe.....
3. Thankfully I have my "to do" list almost completed, xcept for the really big things!!
4. Friends, books, chocolate, warm days, free time and health are the best things in life.
5. I am so pleased that the pile of books on the end of the desk is getting ever-so-slightly lower.
6. I planned to fill the bowl with cherries but I ate them instead.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up with Ann, tomorrow my plans include working on the mosaic and Sunday, I want to sleep in and then maybe get into the garden (oh the weeds....)!