Sunday, January 9, 2011

First for the new year.........

1. It's 2011; I have a feeling its all going to be different this year.

2. I can never understand why anyone would spoil a good piece of ham with nasty yellow pickles, but they're okay on other stuff, maybe.....

3. Thankfully I have my "to do" list almost completed, xcept for the really big things!!

4. Friends, books, chocolate, warm days, free time and health are the best things in life.

5. I am so pleased that the pile of books on the end of the desk is getting ever-so-slightly lower.

6. I planned to fill the bowl with cherries but I ate them instead.
 
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up with Ann, tomorrow my plans include working on the mosaic and Sunday, I want to sleep in and then maybe get into the garden (oh the weeds....)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....