Saturday, December 4, 2010

Friday Fill-ins and Christmas songs too!!

1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is catching up with friends and sharing stories about the last time we were together..

2. The one thing I wish I could stop, but realise I cant, is the passage of time.

3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was a hand crafted timber brooch for my Mum.

4. Somebody please take away this new iPad and give me an old-fashioned child's game instead, technology is addictive .

5. The reason is.... I just want some time to myself with NO-ONE INTERRUPTING (but I'm sorry I shouted).

6. Considering summer is on its way to Melbourne, the last thing I'm likely to see is snow and I definitely wont be cold.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to  see "Madame Butterfly" and look for my friend the opera singer on stage (not many parts, should be easy to spot), tomorrow my plans include maybe washing the last few months dirt off the car and Sunday, I want to catch up with Jo over a coffee in Mornington!

AND just for fun

1. HYAMLC: Have yourself a merry little Christmas.........
2. TFNTADS: The first Noel, the angels did say.......
3. GRYMGLNYD: God rest ye merry gentlemen, let nothing you dismay.....
4. ICUAMC: It came upon a midnight clear................
5. SNHNAICAIB: SIlent night, holy night, all is calm, all is bright........
6. OTFDOCMTLGTM:  On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me.......
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL:  Deck the halls with bows of holly, fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la.
8. YBWOYBNC:You'd better watch out, you'd better not cry......
9. JTTWTLHC:Joy to the world, the Lord is come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....