Sunday, June 6, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #179

1. Tasmania is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember things related to the gardens of my grandparents: peeling back the hairy buds of poppies, sitting under a spreading tree on the grass and trying to stay hidden for hours, being allowed to have a garden bed all my very own, climbing the oak tree, pulling up onion grass and getting smelly hands.
3. A scrumptious hot chocolate is what one makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, a wide rainbow across the sky.
5. Finding the next book in a favourite series is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows far too much.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting home, tomorrow my plans include keeping out of the rain and Sunday, I want to buy myself a birthday present.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I have to remember to come over here and see what else you are up to aside from your crafts. Thank you so for your kind words and advice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....