Saturday, June 26, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #182

1. On vacation, I like to get up late, sometimes not at all, and read all day.
2. On the far side of Australia, where almost no-one lives, there are fabulous creatures to see in the ocean.
3. One of my favorite vacation spots is anywhere off the coast, on board Penrod II.
4. The kids in my school are at their most peculiar during the time of a full moon.
5. Up, up and away .... soft coils of hair and cat fur, and me chasing along behind with the vacuum cleaner.
6. Bananas should be left on the tree.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hearing all about Ann's trip, tomorrow my plans include swapping some books I dont want to keep for something I might, and Sunday, I want to start the last Stieg Larsson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....