Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #126

Another Friday, another set of cloze exercises!!


1. It's cold and my socks aren't long enough.

2. Mostly in winter I prefer pumpkin, but sometimes I might eat tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is too expensive so I'll settle for a cup of green tea.

4. Travelling by tram gives me a nice long ride and time to read my book.

5. Well, first of all, this is going to be a l-o-n-g story, so sit down and get comfortable.

6. My students, some staff, and three old motorbikes; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was a scary awakening.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to tea with friends, tomorrow my plans include spending time at Debbie's house playing with inks and stamps and Sunday, I want to put the new plants in the garden!

1 comment:

  1. travelling + a good book is always a good combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....