Sunday, September 29, 2013

Last of the lists.....Week 4 (and a bit)

22.  Today I saw.....
  • magpies in the garden scratching their beaks on the rose bush
  • bees under the clothes line
  • the kitchen bench for the first time in days
  • two red Mini Minors
  • umbrellas made from green leaves
23.  Things I wish I'd learned to do....
  • ride a bicycle
  • speak another language
  • play the piano
24.  Things I collect....
  • books about the alphabet
  • flower arranging frogs
  • postcards
  • decorative eggs
25.  Things I lost and wish I could replace
  • my wedding ring
  • my first camera
  • the photos in my wallet
26.  Books on my 'to read' list
  • Judging a book by its lover by Lauren Leto
  • The wonder box by Roman Krznaric
  • Saint maybe by Anne Tyler
  • Hallucinations by Oliver Sacks
  • The Opal Desert by Di Morrissey
27.  Today I'm wearing
  • Black jeans and t shirt
  • Black sandals
  • Red jacket
  • Black and white reading glasses
  • silver jewellery
28.  Guilty pleasures
  • chocolate
  • grilled haloumi
  • reading a book from start to finish without stopping 
29.  Lists I make
  • shopping
  • UFOs
  • things to pack
  • Birthday presents
  • Christmas presents
30.  Things I'd rather be doing
  • reading
  • eating
  • exploring 
...and if you go to my other blog you'll see what I did with this list as inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'd like to read your thoughts.....